Dec 3, 2019
Maghalie Rochette, Winner of the 2019 Cyclocross World Cup in Iowa joins us to talk about training for cyclocross, the long journey to a World Cup win, dressing for cyclocross, training for cyclocross. and of course, all things CX-Fever.
Check out Maghalie and the CX-Fever brand here
Support the Show!
a) Rate and...
Nov 27, 2019
Nov 19, 2019
Nov 12, 2019
Today's episode discusses:
- Cyclocross Pan-American championships in Milton Ontario
- The recent press around The Mary Cain Op-Ed regarding the troubling focus on body composition in elite sport.
- Riding and training indoors - boredom and technology
- College Nutrition Challenges
- Fueling for early workouts and...
Nov 5, 2019