May 8, 2020
Today we discuss the concept of going easy to get fast; the myth of "no pain, no gain"
- What is too easy or too hard?
- Middle ground or junk miles
- heart rate - Decoupling/Cardiac Drift
- Stephen Seiler/Polarized
- Frank Overton/Sweet Spot
- How to use zones and the importance of picking a system and sticking with it for a while.
- Goal of most sessions = to come back soon
a) Tweet, Share, Gram or message an episode or post you like!
b) Rate & review on your preferred app!
b) PRE-Order Shred-Girls by Molly Hurford https://amzn.to/2RBDlJy
c) Donate at www.wideanglepodium.com/donate